Topic: Joining AntlerBoy and JP today at the Outliers Inn is Michael Webb, President of Sales Performance Consultants. Michael will share the wisdom he has gained working in sales; from his start at Borroughs Corporation, and Rockwell Automation before founding his firm in 2002. Most people believe there are two types of sales forecasts; wrong ones and lucky ones. But Michael believes this is wrong – even lazy. That there are ways of structuring a sales organizations and its processes so that the results are optimized and predictable, with an emphasis on working on what opportunities are real and which are hope – and hope is not a strategy, hope is dope. Listen closely, perhaps you will gain insights for improving the sales results in your organization.
|Hosts:||Joseph Paris, Founder of the OpEx Society & The XONITEK Group of Companies|
|Benjamin Taylor, Managing Partner of RedQuadrant.|
Guests: Michael Webb
|Company: Sales Performance Consultants
About Michael: Michael Webb is the President of Sales Performance Consultants. He helps B2B companies turn sales and marketing into a continuously improving system that finds, wins, and keeps the right customers, and does it in a way salespeople love. He works directly with the leadership teams to create tangible outcomes for your company to;
- Get sales and marketing departments to align almost effortlessly on what creates value and what doesn’t.
- Get people to stop spinning their wheels on the wrong prospects, flashy technology, and sales training that doesn’t get used.
- Help salespeople to become more effective with sales skills that are baked into the business, rather than into personalities.
- Add visibility to deal flow where the data will reveal which bottlenecks are most critical.
- Help the team to prioritize and implement the best improvement ideas.
- And, bottom-line, improve sales productivity, and margins relative to competitors