Topic: What do charities, companies, public sector bodies and management consultants have in common? No, that’s not the start of a joke. In this podcast, JP and Benjamin are joined by charity sector specialist Richard Sved to talk formative experiences, responding to rejection, cures for insomnia and the worst football related pun you’ll ever have heard.
|Hosts:||Joseph Paris, Founder of the OpEx Society & The XONITEK Group of Companies|
|Benjamin Taylor, Managing Partner of RedQuadrant, and Chief Executive of the Public Service Transformation Academy.|
Guest: Richard Sved
Richard Sved, Director of 3rd Sector Mission Control, is an experienced senior manager with a strong track record of strategic and operational excellence in the charitable and cultural sectors. He has led the fundraising team at seven national charities, and also has experience of policy, communications, mentoring and governance development. His key strengths lie in income generation and strategic planning.
Positions held include:
- Interim head of fundraising – Girlguiding
- Interim head of fundraising – Education Support Partnership
- Interim head of fundraising – Epilepsy Society
- Director of Income and External Affairs – Leap Confronting Conflict
- London Regional Manager – MLA Council
- Deputy Director – MLA London
- Head of Fundraising – The National Literacy Trust