Topic: Lean Six Sigma – Join us as we discuss how to deliver operational excellence from the shop floor all the way up to management.
|Hosts:||Joseph Paris, Founder of the OpEx Society & The XONITEK Group of Companies|
|Benjamin Taylor, Managing Partner of RedQuadrant.|
Guests: Kevin Corrigan – Red Quadrant
About Kevin: Kevin Corrigan is a Lean Sigma specialist with a track record of delivering and implementing Lean and Six Sigma in a multitude of sectors. A lean expert with the ability and experience to disseminate all the tools and techniques of Lean, including Value Stream Mapping, Process Mapping & failure demand analysis, Kevin is a pragmatic individual who is passionate about the subject of business improvement. Kevin’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Business Process Improvement – utilisation of Lean & Six Sigma methodologies to gain efficiencies in operational processes.
- Managing the mapping and the analysis of existing or future organisational processes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Stakeholder engagement and facilitation
- Programme and project management
- People and process management
- Training development & delivery: design and delivery of training materials for developing clientside business and process analysts.
- Change management
Please Subscribe Here